Battery cable

Subject: Battery cable
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:04:35
A quick question to the group:

I bought wire for the battery cable and of course forgot the fact that the
aircraft wire is aluminum. Neville recommended 4 gauge wire, but there was no
discussion of the material. Aircraft spruce sells 6 gauge copper wire, but
not 4 gauge. I have the battery in the back and the engine is a 914. Does
anybody have a feel whether the 6 gauge copper battery cable will work for
this? I am sure I want to use copper wire..

If it's not one thing, it's something else!

Dave Anderson