Re: Battery Earth Connection

Subject: Re: Battery Earth Connection
From: erichdtrombley@juno.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:51:04
Michael,  I am not sure about a recommended place as the installation
manual does not give any direction on this matter.  I just ran my ground
wire tonight and the location I chose was the magneto mounting bracket to
engine block bolt.  This is a rather large bolt at least 8mm in dia and
is rather convenient spot for easy access and didn't require any
additional hardware.

Erich Trombley
A028