Re: Metal plate Firewall problem

Subject: Re: Metal plate Firewall problem
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:45:32
Hi All,
If we are talking about the LH pedal hitting the footwell on the LH edge,
mine did too, and that was with the pedals set to the correct diminsions in
relation to the MLG frame. I put the LH section in a vise, stuck a piece of
rod in the toe cross piece and heated it with a torch a put a very slight "s"
turn in it. I is only barely noticeable and it does not hit the side of the
foot well anymore.
If this was not what the discussion was about please disregard.
Thanks.

Troy
N120EU
Classic Monowheel
(finishing up filling the wings and filling the seams in fuselage, etc.)