Re: Sun 'N Fun

Subject: Re: Sun 'N Fun
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:58:46
Hi All,
A flying buddy and I will be there from Sunday til about Thursday or Friday.
We will be in the camp ground.
Suggestion: We all need to wear nametags or something to help ID ourselves as
fellow builders/flyers. There's times I go wandering through the Europa tent
where a crowd is gathered and it would be nice to put a face with a familiar
name from the forum, (at least at the factory get together on Monday.) Are
you reading this John?

Troy
N120EU

In a message dated 2/28/02 2:05:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,