Re: Europa and the Rotax 914.

Subject: Re: Europa and the Rotax 914.
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:44:02

They do. Just watch the position of the firewall mounted turbo control
unit if you intend using any long instrument (like the RMI uEncoder) in
the right hand portion of the panel or in the section above the retract
lever.

I am not sure what the turbo control unit does - is it connected to wires? If
so,
can it be mounted anywhere on the firewall above the bottom of the panel? Right
now, I have an ILS display in the section above the gear lever. That goes
all the way to the face of the firewall. The box on the top of the tunnel looks
like it has a cable - needing to be in a specific place.

This would be much easier if I could just get my hands on an engine!

Thanks,

Dave