Re: customs & VAT [was: Position lights ...]

Subject: Re: customs & VAT [was: Position lights ...]
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:17:51
Yes I have one , also prompted by the AS&P UK agent.  It took 2 or 3 weeks
and involved
nothing but the paperwork. The advice I followed was from Aircraft Spruce Uk
and was as follows
Section 3)  Col 1 "Aircraft and goods for aircraft",   col 3 Construction of
light aircraft
Section 4)  "None"
Section 5) No
Section 6) Not applicable
Section 7) (a) EIC District Basdingstoke, Crown Buildings, Winchester Road,
Basingstoke, Hants RG21 1ES
                B) Heathrow
Section 8) Two dates five years appart

Hope this helps