Re: :-)

Subject: Re: :-)
From: europabuilder@ntlworld.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:12:10

> Mark, I think we all should share the JOKES !!!!!..... and the bloody UK
> weather.
> Besides having a "thick skin" it's "good" to know what folks are saying
> about you!!! (notice I didn't say it was always "nice".)
> Regards
> Bob Harrison  G-PTAG

The only problem is that it can cause a bit of friction.

Another problem with replying to the whole list is that some personal
information not intended to be public, may be included in the message.  This
happened to me once, I sent a password to someone... except it went to the
whole list.

Cheers,
Mark.