:-)

Subject: :-)
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:28:50

Now that I have dropped you in it with Bob Harrison (sorry, couldn't
resist it after your comment), could I ask a favour....

I have seat pan mounted fuel filters and want to add cutoff valves
before them. Do you know if anyone supplies the  microlight fraternity
with small cutoff valves fitted with 3/8" barbs? I can find small
cutoffs here and in the USA but nothing with connectors suitable for
going straight onto the Europa fuel line. If you do know where to get
hold of them could you buy me a couple and send them out. As usual, your
palm will be crossed with the appropriate negotiable monetary
instruments next time I see you.

Regards

Tony