Re: rescue service

Subject: Re: rescue service
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:08:58
"> Primary concern centred around tyres and inner tubes. Getting a
replacement > main tyre from the US takes around one week at the best so
having a pool spare  for things like that make a lot of sense.>
> My thoughts for here are to make it a subscription service that would
slowly > build up a store of spares in two centres. If a part is used then
it becomes > the users responsibility to replenish the store.> Tony"

Quite agree. We are mebbe twelve streched over 5000 kliks. Best we can do
for spares is offer our own, one of which will be a spare tire. But we can
offer connections, food perhaps lodging and beer with a shot of solace.....
Cheers, Ferg