RE: fuselage stands

Subject: RE: fuselage stands
From: Kesterton Donald <KestertonD@logica.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:19:56

Steven,

We made up a fuselage spit based on a modified engine stand. It bolts to the
engine mount via a car prop shaft universal joint so not only can you rotate
the fuselage but you can move the tail up and down as well!

Don't have any drawings, but would be happy to talk you through the design
or show it to you.  We are based in the Milton Keynes area of the UK

Donald Kesterton
Builder 216
Tel 01908 472434