fuselage stands

Subject: fuselage stands
From: Steven Pitt <Steven.Pitt@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:15:54

Dear All,
I am at the fun stage of filling and sanding the fuselage and despite
carefully protecting the ribs of my 'dolly' I keep on ending up with
creases in the fuselage, each of which will need repairing.
Does anyone have access to a fuselage stand (similar to Aircraft Spruce)
so that I can attach the engine frame, jack the tail and spin the
fuselage for ease of filling etc.
As a separate idea, has anyone made a stand and has the dimensions,
drawings etc.
Your assistance is as ever gratefully received.
Steve Pitt #403
PS Isn't it cold back here in England, and windy and miserable too!