RE: Tailplane Torque Tube Drive Pins.

Subject: RE: Tailplane Torque Tube Drive Pins.
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:21:19
The official Factory response seems to be to that poor build technique is
to blame.
I find this difficult to believe. Conversely, I can't get the fitting to
fail by means of calculation, even allowing a reasonable factor for
hammering of a slightly loose pin.

Personally I'm going for the "shit-or-bust" method; as soon as the Factory
can supply the Loctite.

Duncan McFadyean