Something that I hope will be useful to the Europa community

Subject: Something that I hope will be useful to the Europa community
From: europabuilder@ntlworld.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:06:32
Hi All,

I have just set up a web page (or set of) for advertising Europa related
items.  This is something I was working on as part of another project, but
thought it might be useful within this group as well.

You might ask what advantage it has over other sites displaying adverts...

- It's free
- It's for Europa *ONLY* adverts
- You enter the advert yourself
- You can include a picture of what you're selling
- You can advertise as many itens as you want
- There is also an option to post a wanted advert

Please have a look at http://harley.geog.ox.ac.uk/~mark/Europa/ads/

It's still in the process of being built, but it does work.  I have plans
for added functions, which may or may not appear as I get time.

I hope you find it useful.

Cheers,
Mark.

p.s. IT IS ONLY FOR NON-COMMERCIAL ADVERTS AND THEY HAVE TO BE EUROPA ITEMS

Mark Jackson - +44 (0)7050 645590
europa-builder@ntlworld.com
http://harley.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~mark/Europa