Re: Near Disaster with Europa Trailer

Subject: Re: Near Disaster with Europa Trailer
From: Bill Stewart <helsys@packet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:42:16

Another design fault of the Europa trailer is the lack of safety chains.
 Most states in the US require safety chains by law, and even if they
were not required it makes a lot of sense to have them.

The first thing I did when I got the factory trailer was to put safety
chains on.  It takes only a few dollars and a few minutes.

Twice in my life I have had trailers separate from the ball for one
reason or another, only to be saved by the safety chains.

Bill Stewart