Re: First Flight - N741JH

Subject: Re: First Flight - N741JH
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:28:47

Congratulations!

>right wing is a little heavy even with small electric
aileron trim tab on left side

>The only annoying flight characteristic is the requirement for a little
left rudder above 120 KIAS -<

Mmmm ... I had to add a small Flettner strip (balsa) to correct the small
amount of left boot required to keep the ball in the middle. This produced a
small right roll when flying hands off - this was then corrected also with a
balsa strip. Sounds like you already have right roll so correcting the rudder
trim will make it worse - as will a passenger in the right seat.

Interested in the cabin heat mod though.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas