RE: Got more than I barganed for

Subject: RE: Got more than I barganed for
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:35:52

Hi! All.
Ignore it at your peril!
Fly safely !
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-europa@post.aviators.net

  LOL :-)

  My sentiments exactly!

  Thanks all,
  Pete
  A239
    -----Original Message-----
    Subject: Got more than I barganed for

    I certainly got more than I barganed for when I posted my "Looking down
the road at batteries" question.  Many items brought up I had not even
considered.  Once again the value of this forum has indeed shown itself. The
collective knowledge and opinions of the group are very much appeciated.
Wine and beer for everyone when they pass through the Phoenix-Mesa area.
Now to put all that info on a floppy disc so I can use the printer at work
to make a hard copy.  Next action!?. . . . Add all the words, ideas, and
opinions together, shake vigorously, add economic considerations, sprinkle
with weight and balance issues, take the resulting mass and divide by the
number of replies to the question, finally integrate for the area under the
curve of current draw vs dollars spent.  That steer me in the right
direction.

    Steve Hagar
    A143
    Mesa, AZ