Got more than I barganed for

Subject: Got more than I barganed for
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:49:20
I certainly got more than I barganed for when I posted my "Looking down the road
at batteries" question.  Many items brought up I had not even considered.  Once
again the value of this forum has indeed shown itself. The collective knowledge
and opinions of the group are very much appeciated.  Wine and beer for everyone
when they pass through the Phoenix-Mesa area.  Now to put all that info
on a floppy disc so I can use the printer at work to make a hard copy.  Next
action!?. . . . Add all the words, ideas, and opinions together, shake
vigorously,
add economic considerations, sprinkle with weight and balance issues, take
the resulting mass and divide by the number of replies to the question, finally
integrate for the area under the curve of current draw vs dollars spent.
That steer me in the right direction.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ