The wet look....

Subject: The wet look....
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:24:03
My aching arms and shoulders are the giveaway that I have been colour sanding,

cutting and polishing most of the day. The surfaces I have finished look good
and look stunning when they have water on them. I'd like to retain that wet
look finish but would prefer not to have to carry around a bucket of water all

the time.

Does anyone know of a product which will go over a painted surface to give it a

super gloss look? I tried Carnauba wax as recommended by Polyfiber but didn't
achieve the look that I wanted - and it added a yellow tinge to the finish.

Tony