Re: The wet look....

Subject: Re: The wet look....
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:06:28

Dave and/or Tony...

    There are polishers and there are polishers...  For my money, nothing
produces a better finish than the Cyclo Dual Head Professional Polisher.  Check
out...

http://www.wingwaxers.com/orderproducts.html

    The Cyclo Dual Head unit does at it says it does, and makes it impossible to
burn the surface.  I've used mine on cars for five years or so.  I've had (and
still do) several other heavy duty polishers, but nothing comes close to what
this unit can produce.  Another source for it is a place called "Top of the
Line" Detailing Supplies.  They call the Cyclo Dual Head polisher "Best Polisher
in the World"...  Period!  Check out this link, which is the result of doing a
search on the http://www.topoftheline.com/ website.

http://store.yahoo.com/tolae/cycorpol.html

Jeff