New pic of the new Glider wings....

Subject: New pic of the new Glider wings....
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:38:41
I'm not shure if that fella who was looking for some pics of the current MG
is still around the list, but I noticed that Europa has updated the website
with a nice pic.... winglets and all.

It's on my wallpaper now :-)

http://www.europa-aircraft.com/Aircraft/MotorGlider.htm

Cheers,
Pete
A239

PS- I'm following all this excellent discussion about fuel system configs
with great interest. What a great bunch of knowlegable builders!

PPS- Is there not any Stainless Steel ribbed "Flexpipe" which could be used
for the run from the fuel selector to the tank instead of alum to avoid any
cracking/fatigue issues? (the same type as they use for natural gas stove
installations.... but smaller?)