Re: Finishing/painting

Subject: Re: Finishing/painting
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:46:57
Hans,
Many 2 part urethanes have built in UV protection, especially the primers -
which
I'm assuming you'll be using over the fill.  Best suggestion is to check with
the manufacturer of the paint for the specific formulation you will be using.

Thanks for asking the question about the bake, I'm considering finishing the
stab
early also for the very same reason.

Cleve Lee
A198 Mono XS