RE: gear slot

Subject: RE: gear slot
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:58:08

Hi! Dave.

In my Monowheel Manual for MKI a/c it is instructed  on page 22.1 the first
page under Landing gear mounting frame.
Remember to put a good radius on the resulting corner at the top when you
remove the firewall piece, to allow room for the bungee to go round the
frame top member. Also I suggest you save the firewall piece to reuse it for
the blanking pieces round the rudder pedal tubes.

regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  MKI TRIKE/Jabiru 3300.