RE: gear slot

Subject: RE: gear slot
From: Nick Hammond <nick.hammond@saabsystems.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:26:10
Dave,

FWIW, I'm at the same stage and have cut initial holes in both the front of
the firewall and the lower fuselage to help with positioning the fuselage
module and ensuring a good bond at the base of the tunnel. I have left a
solid piece at the bottom of the firewall opening and plenty of spare around
the edges to maintain strength until the module is bonded in.

Best regards,

Nick Hammond