Trim tab servo installation (fwd)

Subject: Trim tab servo installation (fwd)
From: stevecharron <stevecharron@mybitsandpcs.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:00:25

there are some trim tab photos on my site www.my-bits-and-pcs.com/europa
--- begin forwarded text

From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:54:30 EST
Subject: Trim tab servo installation

Hello everyone, I've just finished the tail section and I'm moving on to
the
flaps and ailerons. I'd like to install an electric trim tab on the port
aileron. I'm going to use a Ray Allen servo. Advice as to placement and
size
of servo, placement and size of tab would be much appreciated. I've seen
some
pictures of installations. One builder told me he was just going to have
large hinge 1" to 1 1/2" to center  x ~ 6" sticking out the trailing
edge of
the aileron. I've read most of the old posts on the subject, but if you
have
any pictures please E-mail them to me.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Steve D.