europa club website, fleet hours, etc

Subject: europa club website, fleet hours, etc
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 20:12:44
In glancing over the recent access statistics for my personal web
pages, I've noticed occasional attempts to access the Europa Club
pages that were hosted there briefly before they moved back to their
traditional Avnet host. In particular, several people seem to have
bookmarked the page of Europa Fleet hours and tried to re-visit it.
When I moved the website back to Avnet, I did put up a redirection
page for the Europa Club home page, but did not bother with
redirection for any of the other pages. Thus anyone trying to access
the pages that were previously there (other than the home page) will
get the ever-popular "404 file not found" error message.

So, please note: All the Europa-related pages can now be reached via
the Europa Club website at: <http://www.europaclub.org.uk>, and none
of them exist on my personal webspace any more. Please fix your
bookmarks!

regards

Rowland