FW: Tri-Gear Trailer for Sale.

Subject: FW: Tri-Gear Trailer for Sale.
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 23:10:08

Hi! to all.

Due to various delays in Building and personal arrangements I'm reluctantly
going to sell my Trigear Enclosed Trailer.

This Trailer is Steel framed with protected/painted 'frame' and 'natural'
Aluminium skin. The aircraft is loaded 'forwards' with a Fin area to rear of
Trailer. The chassis is double axle with braking.
Flooring is protected Ply with tie downs flush mounted.

The trailer was manafactured in December 2000 by Scofield Aviation in
Swindon.

Price 3950.00 ono
Willing to deliver including mainland Europe.

Can send other details and phots if reqd tp personal e-mail addresses.

Regards to all

Gerry Holland

Europa 384 G- FIZY

Tel No. 07808 402404