Port Wing Skins

Subject: Port Wing Skins
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:26:35
Dear Keith:

I was led to believe that the Europa aircraft kit (A211), which I purchased
in November 2000, was well designed and manufactured.  Up until now I have
been very satisfied with both the quality of the kit as well as the support
services provided by Europa.
When the problem with the port wing skin became apparent, I was told by Jim
Thursby of the Lakeland, FL office that this was a manufacturing error and
that a port wing skin replacement was forthcoming.  I was satisfied with
this arrangement despite the inconvenience to me and disruption to my
building schedule.
However, I have recently been informed by John Hurst, also of the Lakeland
office, that Europa no longer intends to replace this incorrectly
manufactured airframe component.
This is unacceptable.  It is the sole responsibility of Europa Aircraft
Company to correct its own manufacturing error.
The only acceptable resolution is for Europa Aircraft Company to replace the
port wing skin.
Previous to this development, I was very positive about the Europa kit and
was eager to recommend it to friends and fellow pilots. I would like to
continue to do so.

Kevin Klinefelter
A211
Bishop, CA