Autumn UK visit

Subject: Autumn UK visit
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 13:44:47
Greetings:
            A family reunion for a ninetieth birthday gives me an
opportunity to cross the south of England by auto. I will be leaving
Henfield Sussex on the 18th, travelling westward on the A30 or A31 for
example, to near Salisbury Wilts, in the hope of encountering a Europa
builder along the way.
            I learned so much from my previous swing that am tempted to beg
audience with anyone in the process who is not more than say 45 minutes off
the route. I am hoping to be in vicinity of Winchester about noon 18th or
later. Ultimate time limit is 11am on Saturday the 20th at West Winterslow.
            Three of us are then bound for Devon on the 22nd, to continue
festivities there, although there may be an opportunity to see another
example or two of the world's best 2seater in that area.
            I promise not to take more than an hour but would appreciate any
chance of seeing what's about. Any replies will be answered before
2200/16OCT.
Happy landings
Ferg
A064