Re: Flap Setting Template

Subject: Re: Flap Setting Template
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:06:52
I had trouble too, not at the leading edge, but just what flap camber
they intended.  Bit of of +/- variance can result in the method
prescribed.

I just eyed what looked good for camber (i.e., not just the flap gap),
but careful to set both equally.  Lore has it with any plane, you
might pick up a knot or two twiddling the camber.  Don't know about
mono, but on my tri-gear, it would be just a simple rod-end tweak.

Regards,
Fred F., A063