Europa Aircraft and K.P. Aviation is alive and well...and getting

Subject: Europa Aircraft and K.P. Aviation is alive and well...and getting
From: Kim Prout <kpav@uia.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:23:15
October 2001
To my current and prospective Europa customers, enthusiasts, and friends:
I am excited to tell you that Europa Aircraft is alive and well with a
renewed commitment to product excellence and customer support. Europa
Aircraft has been restructured to everyone's advantage. Kit deliveries
continue, parts are being shipped, aircraft are being completed, and the
airplane still garners rave reviews.
My role with Europa is to increase the number of aircraft in the Europa
fleet through sales and direct contact with customers for tech inspections
and transition training coordination. The usual FAQs, modification
questions, inventory delivery, and monies will be handled firstly and
directly through Europa UK and FL, as appropriate. I will be available on an
'immediate need' or 'emergency' basis at 909-920-3055.
Europa has pledged their support to all U.S. customers by streamlining
operations in Florida and boosting direct involvement in the Western States
through K.P. Aviation. A new business plan is being developed that will
include upgraded services, faster deliveries, and company sponsored training
and events. We will be looking into expanding operations in California. This
could include inventorying airframe components and replacement parts &
supplies at K.P. Aviation and providing airframe construction training
through hands-on workshops locally.
I am pleased to be a part of the new resolve. My current XS project is
underway with Europa company support assuring completion of a '2fer' Europa
- Motor Glider and XS combo airframe.
I would like to remind my prospective customers that this is a great time to
purchase your Europa. A price increase is scheduled for 1 Jan 2002 but you
can beat that increase by committing to a kit by Dec 1, 2001. 5 sets of MG
wings are to being readied for delivery from the UK in a few months and, if
we can fill out that container with airframes and accessories, it would
expedite a kit to you and cut costs by sharing on the container fees. Please
let me know ASAP if you're interested.
Sincerely,
Kim Prout

K.P. Aviation Enterprises