Re: ICOM IC-A200 VHF Transceiver

Subject: Re: ICOM IC-A200 VHF Transceiver
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:55:21
"Aux Audio" is for feeding in audio from say an ADF or VOR receiver,
so as to avoid having an audio switching panel.  If not doing so,
leave it unconnected.

BTW, due to cost of this stuff and even with full documentation, I
make it a practice to test fire them with a temporary, fast-blow fuse
at the rated draw (typically eventually pop at 140%).  Never know if
some internal fault on a used box or wiring fault will case the thing
to cook ($$) when fed with necessarily higher current protection.

Regards,
Fred F., A063