ICOM IC-A200 VHF Transceiver

Subject: ICOM IC-A200 VHF Transceiver
From: Nick Hammond <nick.hammond@saabsystems.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:17:00
All,

I have inherited a new one of these from the previous owner of my Europa kit
and am looking for a pointer to some information with which to design the
installation.

The documentation which comes in the box is next to useless -- a connector
pin listing which has labels such as "Auxiliary audio 2 (input) but doesn't
identify the functions, levels or anything much else, and a rudimentary
circuit diagram which ignores most of the connections. A search of the web
and a call to the local service organisation hasn't yeilded anything of use.

Can anyone help?

Best regards,

Nick Hammond
XS Monowheel 418