RE: Fwd: Re: Fw: XS-KIT # A095 FOR SALE

Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: Fw: XS-KIT # A095 FOR SALE
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:47:00
This will be determined by the regulatory body within your country. As
you have pointed out, the regulations are very different between the UK
and US and almost every country has its own individual rules governing
this matter.

I suggest you contact your civil aviation authority to find out what the
rules are for your own country.

Regards

Tony