Re: Fwd: Re: Fw: XS-KIT # A095 FOR SALE

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fw: XS-KIT # A095 FOR SALE
From: Edward van de Beek <ecvdbeek@worldonline.nl>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 21:43:26
Hi Steve (and anybody else reading this),

I am a Dutch pilot and planning to buy a second hand Europa too, but I am
somewhat
confused by
all the answers to these kind of questions in the past years. For instance: Carl
Pattinson wrote
on the 22nd of may in answer to a similar question of buying a ready built
Europa:

"Provided that you are a member of the PFA and have access to a PFA inspector
then
you can
maintain your aircraft yourself, including minor engine servicing..."

Who has the final answer to this?

Ed