Re: General Aviation post WTC

Subject: Re: General Aviation post WTC
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:00:33
Forwarded from bounce bin.   Message is from
breitenbach.dentaltechnik@t-online.de (Thomas Breitenbach)

> This may be off the Europa topic but since it's an international forum it may
> suit.
>
> When Afghanistan had the earthquakes that destroyed their cities and the lives
> of their people, Americans were there with food, supplies, people, and money.
> When the Kurds were being used as guinea pigs for Saddams chemical warfare, we
> Americans put ourselves in harm's way in their defense. When the falling of
> the Soviet Union created countries that found nothing wrong with their "ethnic
> cleansing", Americans were at the fore front of the UN Peacekeepers. We have
> "loaned" countries billions of dollars that never got repaid in order that
> they would not fall to their knees.
> If anyone has ever been through a divorce, death of a spouse, son, or
> daughter, or lost their homes to a disaster, natural or manmade, then you got
> to know who your friends really are. Friends are not those people who don't
> call or stop by to offer assistance, but stood by you in your hour of need.
> Well now I think it's time for our friends to stand and be counted. In word
> and in deed.
>
> Mike Duane, San Jose, California (ex-New Yorker)

Mike,

sometimes its more important to talk about the things, which realy cocern.
In this sense:

Even we Germans have not forgotten, what america did for us after the WW 2
until the near past.
Without yuor help Germany would have remained as a agricultural black hole
in this world.

When i look to myself and nearly everybody in my environment we are realy
with you all, with our thoughts and with our hearts - and if nessesary with
all of our forces.

You can count us as friends.

--

Thomas Breitenbach
Zahntechniker-Meister

          \     /
           -(+)-
         o/     \o
...always happy landings;-)

PS:
... monitorin your maillist since the vera first time and still found it
very interesting.