RE: Andair valve & gascolator

Subject: RE: Andair valve & gascolator
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:52:49
Hi! Svein.
I bought my Gascolator from Graham Singleton. It works fine but since my a/c
is a trike it is mounted on the forward face of the central removable tunnel
bulkhead. I didn't get a PFA mod to do this. However for God's sake don't
have any fuel blow into your face when you remove the bowl for cleaning. I
did, also into my ear and it is so bloody painfull it's beyond belief.
 I've copied this message to Graham so you have his address.
Regards
Bob harrison G-PTAG