Radiator and oil cooler dimensions

Subject: Radiator and oil cooler dimensions
From: Erich D Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:49:31
Can someone please send me the dimensions of the radiator and oil cooler
used on the 914?  As you know from earlier postings I am utilizing the
original cowling with the new 914 engine mount.  I have the engine
mounted and the cowling in place.  I we need to acquire the radiators and
oil coolers but want to make sure they will fit prior to ordering them.
Also I am considering the installation of an inter cooler for the turbo.
Anyone got any info on that?  Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,

Erich Trombley
A028