Bob Harrison's Trip

Subject: Bob Harrison's Trip
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:17:45
Forwarded message from Bob Harrison

****************************

Hi! Everyone.
Attached please find an Epistle about my recent trip to Sweden and Denmark
in G-PTAG.
Hopefully you'll find it interesting?
John .. in the north of Scotland "You'd better get those sheep cleared off
that unused strip behind your house, 'cause I'll be coming!"
I managed to meet my friend arriving from the Trans Atlantic Yacht Race in
Plymouth yesterday.
Only 2 hours each way so this is the year we shrink Europe !
Regards to all.
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa/Jabiru 3300 Custom Build.

The document would not carry onto the forum as an attachment but can now be
found
at the foot of Bob's main page in the Support
Site,
http://www.crix.org.uk

John Cliff