For sale

Subject: For sale
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:24:49
No, not another Europa! I'd never do that.

Due to the fact that Control Vision still can't deliver an NZ database I
have a full Anywheremap system available for sale. This system covers US
and Europe very (very) nicely.

Visit www.anywheremap.com for full details.

Items for sale....

Anywheremap GPSMap bundle for Compaq Ipaq
        Anywheremap program with update service
        Garmin GPS35
        Power supply for Ipaq and GPS

Paid USD595, yours for USD495 shipped anywhere.
But wait... also thrown in for free is a copy of Anywhere planner for
Windows v1.2, US flight planning software. Normally USD99.

This is a seriously slick application and the only reason I am selling
it is because the NZ database just hasn't been forthcoming.

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski         Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director       Unit 6, 7 Torrens Rd
Ph +64 9 274 1590       East Tamaki
Fx +64 9 274 1593       Auckland, NZ