RE: things that go bump in the wing

Subject: RE: things that go bump in the wing
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:41:03
Hi! Nigel,
Welcome to the "club" first the memory, then the eyes, then the knees .....
ears.....water works ..... and so it goes !!!!!
and you must  only be a "spring chicken " yet !!!!!???
Regards
Bob Harrison.  G-PTAG
  Curiosity and common sense finally got the better of him and he carefully
sawed off the wingtip so lovingly crafted, to discover a toy train had been
shunted into the hollow foam core!

  The original story appeared in an early "Europa Flyer" if I remember
correctly,....... or was it a posting? ....maybe it was me?
  ...that's the trouble with growing older.....I don't seem to be able to
remember things anymore........

  Nigel G ;-)