Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 18:35:59 +0100

Subject: Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 18:35:59 +0100
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 17:41:20
Hi! All and Sundry , don't you dare laugh ,how does it go..... there's those
that have and those that will !!!!!

Trike Nose Gear Leg.

 So ..... when you bounce on landing !!!!... it's quite likely that you will
then do a "wheel-barrow " continuation for good measure !!!!
Things to remember are :-
A) If you have all the mods to the leg the wheel will actually stay on but
the leg will bend !!!
   which must be comforting for the propeller and the pilot !!!!
B) It requires the Europa Factory to have a replacement in stock !!!!

At this point in time they haven't and since they are talking in terms of a
week to supply one
has any trike builder one available who would consider filling the gap until
Europa can supply the replacement.?

Just my luck when I was hoping to get to Plymouth on Tuesday to meet my
friend completing the
Trans-Atlantic Yacht Rally (Race) .

Regards and hoping....
Bob Harrison G-PTAG with a bent nose leg and dented pride!