Re: While on the subject of Peel Ply

Subject: Re: While on the subject of Peel Ply
From: Rob Housman <ROBHOUSMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:14:06
Been there, done than.  I also received some of the bilious green color
peelply with "permanent" fold lines.  Cool doesn't work.  An iron that is
almost hot enough to melt the fibers is will flatten almost all of the fold
lines enough to make the stuff useable, but I could never remove the folds
completely.  Once it wets with epoxy it stays reasonably flat, but  not
quite, so be careful where you use it.  Otherwise, cut around the folds.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070