Re: Cockpit Module fit into Canoe

Subject: Re: Cockpit Module fit into Canoe
From: Paul Stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:50:19
Don't remember any particular problems with the foam and joggles, but in
retrospect Miles McCallum's suggestion of removing the side pieces seat
front to seat back and seat front to rudder pedal bulkhead, bonding them in
separately  then joining back to the module with 3 plies BID would have
produced a neater job and saved quite a bit of redux/flox. It was described
in one of the flyer articles.

We have found one other area where the foam prevents the parts mating
properly and that is the port. fin where it bonds onto the stern post - but
thats for later.

Regards Paul Stewart