Eurpoa Classic kit for sale.

Subject: Eurpoa Classic kit for sale.
From: Brian Fogg <bcfogg@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:35:46
Europa Classic kit no.293 for sale unstarted.Due to a change in my personal
circumstances I have been unable to do  any work on my aircraft other than
the fin and rudder. The complete kit is therefore for sale. Includes all
paperwork from Europa plus all newsletters from the Europa club  in the
intervening period.Everything there to build the airframe from the firewall
aft at 8900.If you or anyone you know may be interested please call Barrie
on 01477 537155.