Europa dudes at Oshkosh?

Subject: Europa dudes at Oshkosh?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:29:56
I am planning on attending Oshkosh this year. Had a good time at Sun
Fun though didn't see many Europa dudes as I arrived later on.  I had been
to Oshkosh 21 years ago and it seemd to be what Sun   Fun is now.

In any case I'm flying to Chicago and renting a car to camp out from Monday
through Friday 23 to 27.  May stay over to Sat. as I have plenty of time.
Making a trip up through Minnesota after the show. My little notebook of helpful

hints on building did get some good additions from those knowledgeable ( or at

least appearingly so) people I had talked to. Any other  builders out there
going to be there? What about getting together?

Just spent all mornig shoveling, sweeping, vacuuming and blowing out
all  of the sanding residue out of the garage to get the fuselage in there.
All of the neighbor's cars and vegitation have a nice uniform coating of white

dust present.  I was hoping the wind would come up before the sun
did.

Steve Hagar

A143

Mesa, AZ