Re: Andy Draper, help please.

Subject: Re: Andy Draper, help please.
From: Klaus Dietrich <Klaus.Dietrich@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:41:22
- Have the carburators checked if they are synchronized (preferably by an Rotax
authorized workshop; those who service the Katana's and Dimonas)
- have the spark plugs checked
- have the gear box checked (there are several technical informations issued by
Rotax concerning the gear box); if the gear box is not OK, those starting
problems are typical!
- have the prop dynamically balanced and check that all blades are in the same
horizontal plane.

The 912 UL has to start immediatly and smoothly!! However idle speed until
engine is warm has to be 2.500 rpm (and not below!) Idle speed when engine warm
min 1500-1800 rpm. (Do not cruise below 4.300 rpm)

Klaus