RE: Andy Draper, help please.

Subject: RE: Andy Draper, help please.
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:33:52
Hi! Andy.
For my "penneth" get rid of the dog, I really believe that the
characteristic shaking on start up and "cut"
subjects the whole airframe to the very extremities in a
manner not good for it.
Here's the rub....... get a 3300 Jabiru for instant start and sewing machine
smoothness!!!! (Pity about the continuing intermittent misfire though!!!!)
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa Kit 337 /Jabiru 3300