Re: JOGGLE

Subject: Re: JOGGLE
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 00:40:06
Fergkyle wrote:

>             In the process one runs across "the inner handle DL03 is
> requires a joggle to clear it from the side screen when installed". I'll buy
> that and am prepared to jiggle a joggle into them BUT (being nowhere ready
> to install a sidescreen - let alone the cockpit) - have no idea of the size
> of the inward joggle needed.
>             I would be obliged were a number of you to estimate if not
> downright measure the immensity of the joggle.

Recommend "medium immensity."

I did 10mm's, in consultation with the tech staff in my one-man shop
here.  It looks like it's not a clearance problem per se, but you need
room for attach hdwe if you put a knob there.  So flexing of the thus
handle won't scratch the window.  And don't want a stray finger to get
caught in the gap.

Regards,
Fred F., A063