JOGGLE

Subject: JOGGLE
From: Fergkyle <ve3lvo@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 13:33:56
Cheers,
            I am waiting to see the engine installation before estting
cockpit into fuselage canoe, so am doing little odd-jobs in the interim. One
is preparing the door handle kit.
            In the process one runs across "the inner handle DL03 is
requires a joggle to clear it from the side screen when installed". I'll buy
that and am prepared to jiggle a joggle into them BUT (being nowhere ready
to install a sidescreen - let alone the cockpit) - have no idea of the size
of the inward joggle needed.
            I would be obliged were a number of you to estimate if not
downright measure the immensity of the joggle. Your answers will receive top
security, be evaluated and tabulated and the root mean square calculated.
Then I will use the figure you gave me. Those within 10% of the RMS value
will receive valuable coupons or tracts of an uplifting nature.
            In earnest anticipation,
Happy landings
Ferg #A064
P.S: here's one for a sample:
Willy, Willy, Harry, Stee, Harry. Dick. John. Harry three;
One two three Neds, Richard two, Harry's four five six....then who?
Edwards four five, Dick the Bad, Harry's twain, Ned six, the Lad;
Mary, Bessie, James, you ken, Then Charlie, Charlie, James again;
William, Mary, Anna, Gloria, Georges four, Will four, Victoria;
Edward seven next and then - came George the fifth in nineteen ten,
Ned the eighth soon abdicated, then George the sixth was coronated;
After which, Elizabeth - and that's all folks until her death.