Trigear legs

Subject: Trigear legs
From: Garry Stout <gstout@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:56:48
 06/08/2001 07:56:49 AM

Fred, I have experience with two trigears, mine and Marvin Alvarez's.  Both
of us have axels that cause the wheels to to cant outward.  The result is
that our tires wear through to the cords on the outside half of the tread,
while the inside tread remains almost new.  We're only getting about 50
hours on a set of tires......I'm on my third set already.  I don't know
what the fix might be.........perhaps heating and bending the legs or the
axels, but it'll be much easier if you figure it out BEFORE you instal leg
fairings, wheel pants, brake assemblys, etc.  Just my word of caution  : -
)

Regards,
Garry
N4220S